Meeting: October 21 @ 10-11 AM
Location: 1308 Third Avenue, Spring Lake, NJ
- 9:45 to 10 am: Register & pick-up name tags
- 10 to 10:15 am: Review gallery guidelines
- 10:15 to 10:45 am: Art interaction (child & adult) and art stops, reflect on favorite pieces and thoughts, 3-4 stops
- 10:45 to 11 am: Adult and child free time in the gallery (ask Caitlin questions about art)
Educator: Our ArtKids event will be led by Kelcie Mack. Kelcie is an artist with a background in museum and art education. She has worked at the Walter's Art Museum in Baltimore, MD writing lessons and facilitating student/family programs for all ages. In addition to her museum experience, Kelcie was the assistant director at an art non profit and teaches art lessons. She is passionate about helping families engage with art, creativity and culture.
$15 per child to be paid at the door or invoiced ahead of time upon request.
- How do I sign up? Register via website or social media with name and age of child plus email adult contact information
- How many children are attending? There are (8) spots available for this event. Spots are available on a first come/first serve basis.
- Is there a cost? Yes - $15 per child
- What should we wear? Comfortable clothes that allow children and adults to sit on the floor and participate in activities
- Do I drop my child off? No - the event is intended to be experienced by the child with their adult
- Are there snacks? No
- Are there bathrooms? Yes
- Is there parking? Parking in Spring Lake in free. There are a lot of spots but town can be busy on the weekends. Washington Avenue is the closest parking.