ArtKids Explore: Embroidered Sequins Artworks by Artist Olga Titus
Meeting: December 16 @ 10 AM
Location: Kelly-McKenna Gallery, 1308 Third Avenue, Spring Lake, NJ
- 9:45 to 10 am: Arrival, register & pick-up name tags
- 10 to 10:15 am: Review gallery guidelines
- 10:15 to 10:45 am: Art interaction (child & adult) and art stops, reflect on favorite pieces and thoughts, 3-4 stops
- 10:45 to 11 am: Adult and child free time in the gallery (ask Caitlin questions about art)
- How do I sign up? Register by clicking the RSVP button at the bottom of this page, by telephone or via social media by sending the name and age of child plus adult contact information
- How many children are attending? There are (8) spots available for this event. Spots are available on a first come/first serve basis.
- Is there a cost? Yes - $15 per child
- What should we wear? Comfortable clothes that allow children and adults to sit on the floor and participate in activities
- Do I drop my child off? No - the event is intended to be experienced by the child with their adult
- Are there snacks? No
- Are there bathrooms? Yes
- Is there parking? Parking in Spring Lake in free. There are a lot of spots but town can be busy on the weekends. Washington Avenue is the closest parking.
About Our Art Educator: Kelcie Mack is a professional fine art artist with a background specializing in museum and art education. Kelcie worked as a School Programs Educator at The Walters Art Museum in Baltimore, where she facilitated student and family programming for all ages. Kelcie is passionate about helping families engage with art, creativity and culture. When she is not leading ArtKids, Kelcie teaches children's art classes at Belmar Arts.